Sigma “Kera-Cut Ext” professional equipment for cutting of large format tiles.
Allows cutting tiles up to 332 cm in length ( 382 cm with extension ). The anodised aluminium rail is composed of of two perfectly straight extruded parts with quick coupling. Fixed on the tile by stain-free suction cups, and allows the scoring carriage with diamond wheel to slide. Scoring tile division is achieved with the supplied separator. The guides and all accessories are contained in practical carrying cases.
- Scoring cart on hardened tracks with wheels coated in wear-resistant plastic material and double ball bearings.
- Perfectly straight anodised aluminium guides with three high-precision steel connection joints guarantee perfect coupling and rigidity.
- Two-hand lever thrust allows very deep scoring.
- The guides in the lower part are covered with rubber non-slip and stain-resistant rubber.
- Stain-free , freely positionable suction cups, also suitable for rough surfaces.
- Swivel bracket kit allows fixing on a workbench particularly useful for repetitive cuts.
It’s very difficult to describe the Kera-Cut with words, instead to see it in action watch this Sigma Youtube video: